"Untrusted Enterprise Developer"
For Immediate Attention: August 10th 2020
If you are a current Genius practitioner, you will be required to "Trust" our new Apple Enterprise Profile.
First Time Installation: 16.0.5
- When you install the NEW GENIUS App, it will create a completely NEW ICON on your mobile device.
- Proceed with the below instructions to trust the new profile
- Then login to the Genius App with your existing username and password and proceed to download your database.
- To AVOID the paywall, please logout of your existing Genius App, before logging in to your new Genius App
When installing some of our Apple iOS Devices, you may encounter the "Untrusted Enterprise Developer" message. This message is displayed to let you know that this app is not available on the app store and a workaround is required to install the app by "trusting" the developer for this app.
The Quick Fix Solution:
- Open your Apple device
- Locate the Settings icon
- Select the General option
- Scroll down to Device Management
- Trust the profile Possibility Wave LLC